1 week and 2 days have passed. Working at CRMCC is so demoralising for me especially when it is hard for me to achieve my target.
emo...emo... &EMO...
This is what I have been doing for 3 days. I've always conducted the least number of surveys compared to the whole DBS team. Although it is only Tuesday, the data base I received is gonna go exhausted most probably on Thursday. I wonder how am I gonna meet my target and proceed on with my work on Friday.
I wonder if I could bring the teddy given by beanie a few days ago to my work desk and place it beside the phone so that when I'm conducting the survey, I wouldn't feel so emo? Or maybe I'll have to wait until the whole DBS team moves down to level 1 and joins the Singtel and Inbound team before I can do that since I will be given a more private place & space to work in.
It has been fun working with the rest of the people in DBS team. They are actually very nice people to be with (most of them). Have to thanks Alicia especially. She is really good at motivating and cheering people just with those simple words and actions :)
Get to see Joyce more often since she is back attached in school. Missed her quite badly since I hardly sees her. But still, it would be best if we could end this TEP fast and get back to studies.
Planned for my 22.5 hours of flexi leave today :D hehe Guess what, my very first day of leave is tomorrow MORNING! 9am-12pm. So I'll be joining the 'wth' archers for training! Once again, 'THANKS' FOR 'PANG SE'-ing ME, changing the training time to morning!!
Ever since Monday, I have been feeling aches on both legs muscles and it hasn't gotten any better. So, I wouldn't be doing much exercise during tomorrow's training (most probably) e.g. jumping jacks *GRIN!