I love to sit and think...
Once again, it's Friday. 3 weeks at CRMCC. I promise to work double hard since my name is at the bottom
*sob sob Got lots of catching up to do. I might be weak but I'm surviving. Hoping to be in the top few in this race.
Mixing around getting to know all sorts of people is a good thing.
BUT, there are some whom I prefer to keep a distance from since I totally don't like the way they do things, their actions and how they speak. That should keep me from turning complicated
(although I am pretty complicated) and remain as how I should be.
ADE is coming back to
SINGAPORE :) Hey girl, I specially applied flexi leave so that I can pick you up
EARLY in the morning wor! Be grateful!
AH! Accidentally hit onto the pointed point of the table. Felt nothing but itch. Reach out my hand and wanting to scratch it but was shocked to actually see my leg bleeding
-.-" I'm slow and numb man!
*screaming for PLASTER!