This is really saddening. The start of everyone's 2weeks term break is also the start of my day attached at CRMCC
(call center).
Before we were told, I though the purpose of reporting to school was only to attend a short briefing on my first stopover, gives us a better understanding on what our stopover will be like and I expected it to end in the afternoon. Who knows, after attendance taking, we were told that it is a
whole day training and it ends at
5.30pm.
*faint The first batch of CRMCC students had their briefing on Monday and training on either Thursday or Friday. I though it would be the same for me but I was wrong.
Currently, everything seems to be going well. My supervisors all seems to be very friendly. But based on first impression, I don't think I'm gonna work well with some people. I wouldn't know until I really come in contact with them. Shall wait and see.
Was stuck in LTD 6 from 9am to 5pm besides having lunch break. You guys might wonder what did we do inside a tiny lecture room for such a long hours. Well, firstly, we had introduction to the call center followed by ice breaker. This is the most interesting ice breaker I've ever gone through. Until others, it is meaningful, not just to break the ice, but also to learn the business manners and other stuffs too. Next is the presentation on the projects done by our seniors in CRMCC.
After lunch, I had
4hours of lecture
straight. 10 pieces of papers, 20 pages of notes. With the air-con giving up on us once in awhile, my brain is dead at the end of the lecture. I can feel that it is hollow inside
XD (I don't mean nothing went in throughout the whole lecture. What I actually meant was that I used up all my brain cells.) The entire lecture talks about the proper way to answer calls and dealing with difficult customer over the phone. This stopover is gonna be a tough but interesting and fun one.
Would like to end off with something interesting obtained from what I've learn in today's lecture. One very good example showing the importance of pauses and commas. Some of you may have heard of this before.
A woman without her man is nothing.
I guess most guys will agree to this but not the girls. XD
A woman, without her, man is nothing.
This time round, girls will agree to it and not the guys :D