I'm sleepy
Call Center is
SO FUN! I'm addicted to calling people to asking them to help me with the survey
:) Meeting target is stressful and demoralizing sometimes, but I enjoy dialing. It feels good as there are really nice customers out there willing to do your survey and listening patiently to you. I don't mind those who has no time and keep rushing me. As long as they help me with the survey
:D Difficult customers ain't very bad as in the tackling part is fun. But I usually freak out when I don't know how to answer to them.
Overslept today since I was already very tired after my attachment has ended and still went for training since I haven't been training
(double tired).
RAN from the lift to the call center as I don't wanna be late.
haha, made it just on time.
I was suppose to be a loner training all alone yesterday since the rest '
pang se' me, but Jun Liang stayed back to train until 8pm. So, this girl wasn't that lonely, having to train by herself
:D You see, it is very
DANGEROUS to leave a girl alone in the night time
XP He has been training since morning
O.o but he wanted to train more even when I said I wanna end at 8, he bargain to end at 8.30pm and eventually 8.15pm. In the end, we still stopped shooting at 8
XDSaw Ganges doing her mini fair in school's Fast Food Center. They were offering discounts for pretty face products. Since she is my classmate, it wouldn't be nice for me to leave the booth empty handed. So, I bought a strawberry hand cream from her at $1.95 and the original price was actually $3.90!! It's sold at
HALF PRICE!
*(wasn't able to post a clearer pic cos beanie borrowed my camera and my phone camera sux!)The TEP students get to collect their personal selling products today. A kind person like me
(XP), who bought from 3 people, seems like a greedy pig boarding the train with 2 bags of
food. In total, I bought 2 sets of MOCHI
(2boxes of 5flavours each. total = 10 boxes) and 1 Chocolate Cheese Brownie. The Chocolate Cheese Brownie cost $15
(expensive!) and is 15cm by 15cm. So I was joking about cutting the brownie in 15 pieces of 1cm by 1 cm and saying, '
I ate my $1' and '
I ate another $1' while eating the brownie.