a day out.
Went town with Janelle. Suppose to be catching '
Sex and the City' at Cineleisure but the queue was
SO long and there is only one counter in service, we went to KBOX instead since it's already 7mins past the showing time and we have yet bought our tix.


Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing. Sing.After which, ShuJun joined us. We were just outside Paragon when we saw...
STEVEN LIM! SHIHUI, your
HUBBY!! XD Janelle quickly dialed for ShiHui and told her that. He looks kind of gay in his strip tang top and big baggy jeans. I suppose he was doing some survey or somewhere there. Janelle actually wanted to take a pic but didn't dare to in the end.
(too bad, if not I can post it here. ;))
I wonder if today is our '
lucky' day. We saw
ISAAC walking in the opposite direction as us when we were outside Lucky Plaza. FYI, Isaac is a blogger.
(CLICK! for his blog) He looks different from the pics posted in his blog. His face is actually quite wide & long. His body seems improportionate to his head. Maybe he needs to visit the gym more frequent.
Shopped at
Topshop &
Flesh IMP. Flesh IMP sells pretty nice clothes and ShuJun manage to get her brothers' present there. She and Janelle even got themselves each a tee. But I've got non since I've just bought 2 new tees recently. Shouldn't be spending too much on clothing; I refrain myself from buying anything.
After making payment for the clothes, we followed Janelle to the ATM machine since she needs to draw out money. While Janelle was busy with the ATM machine, ShuJun asked me if I want to
ROT. Since I was bored, why not. Then this guy, who was behind Janelle queuing for the ATM machine sort of heard it wrongly. She though ShuJun asked me if I want to
ROB!! LOL! and I even agreed to it. So, he was sort of like staring at ShuJun after that.
DOTS! (that's what ShuJun told me)We went rotting at
STARBUCKS. In the middle of the rotting, Janelle's dad called from
VIETNAM -.-". At first I though it was either ShiHui or Aloy or Linus since she mentioned to the other side of the phone that she is with the 2 of us. But who knows, when Janelle suddenly pass me the phone, it was
'dad' written on the screen.
-.-" HELLO! This is so
WEIRD passing me your call!! But I took it without a second though
-.-" x2 AH!! First thing first, I said, '
Hello.' But after that I find it very wrong since it was Janelle's dad, so I add on, '
Hi Uncle.' The conversation continues... '
don't stay out too late, there are bad guys everywhere'...'
okay, bye.'
-.-" x3 He actually said 'bye' to me and hung up instead of asking me to pass the phone back to Jan and say bye to her.
AWKWARD!
[Legend >>> PINK = ME :) . BLUE = Janelle's DAD]
*STONE-ingWhen we were walking out of Wisma Atrium to the bus-stop, ShuJun started singing in that
LOSER-singing-in-the-trail-of-Singapore-Idol manner.
LOL! Janelle even joined in. Both of them continued even after we board the bus. We sat at the back seat but still, we seems retarded since they were singing quite loud in that
LOSER-to-be manner!
*I recorded it down... So, ENJOY!
- (ShuJun & Janelle)'s a cappella
*I apologies if these sound clips causes any nightmare after listening! XD