janelle's problem day.
*Phew! That is all I can say. It's a long day. I'm to my extreme; tired and hungry. I may be seen to be cool & calm but actually inside, I'm scared & panicking. I can feel my muscles shivering but my hand stayed still. Mental strength needs energy too. I seriously need time for recovery.
I'm mentally drained...
It is amazing how my day can turn from boring to
'exciting'.
(it may seems to be exciting but in fact it's NOT!) "Expect the unexpected", that is what I've learn from OBS but it doesn't seems to apply in my daily life cos I don't expect any unexpected. At least, I don't get myself mentally prepared for anything that is
SO happening.
Life is complicated. You are a decision maker and a decision taker at the same time. This time, you makes the decision. What I can do is give advises and watch over you. Keep your mind clear & strong at all times if you ever choose the path that most of us don't encourage. But after this incident, I can seriously tell you those 2 are
babies! :D
I can sense that there are more problems to come.
Some pics taken while rotting...


Lastly, I would like to say... How come in the end it turns out to be me sending you?
-.-"