Was extremely late in meeting the rest at Buona Vista to go to NUS. So, I notified
MR PRESIDENT to meet them all at NUS instead. How stupid of me to be doing mental training in the train especially when the next stop is Buona Vista. I was concentrating hard and when I finally opened my eyes, I've reached Dover
-.-" (ya ya laugh all you want!) Got down at Clementi and took bus 96 at the interchange. The bus took freaking long to come and the trip is longer as compared to bus 95.
Only the girls got into TKO but we got knocked out in the first round. Pathetic. Opponent was strong and we sucks
XD Although everything ended at 2plus for us, we went to eat lunch and rot at the Multi Purpose Hall until 6plus for the prize presentation as
MR PRESIDENT won 5th for
Standard Open Individual Male (round of applause). All I can say is that time passes very slowly and we were bored to death. I started disturbing Charlotte's shoes and Jolene joined in. After which, we started taking pics and cam-whoring.
TKO
training hard before the real thing starts.
sighter round
the end.
Lunch Time
Guess who is this...
It's CHAR BO, CHARLOTTE GOH, with the 'chao da' pizza! XD
Rotting...
Too bored until we started playing lame games



Playing with CHAR BO's shoe!
Char fixing her shoe.



Thanks ah CHAR BO!
Char Bo 1 & 2
X/
:]
twist Char
BITE YOU!

I'm unsure of what the guys are concentrating at.
MR PRESIDENT gave that O.O face!!
Jolene caught 'emo-ing'
the REAL emo kia XD
Jolene, trying to ACT emo
eh... I dont know what this char bo is doing.
Cam Whore



GIANT & xxx :D
I look like a bully!!
Lame-ing around!!
The only prize winner from NYP!
14th JuneWent to Orchard with ShiHui after NUS Indoor. Beanie is back from Malaysia and she bought me a teddy
:D Meeting up with her also means that I've got back my camera!
*snap snap
Isn't it cute?There was an on-going event at the Youth Park, Singapore Band Challenge, and ShiHui was '
invited' by one of the band members, Melvin. Near the stage area were lots of graffiti.
the banner
graffitiHappened to see this really funny imitation of Mas Selamat notice at the Youth Park's advertisement board.
LOL
Took a walk while waiting for band's performance to begin and eventually, we ended up on the other side of Youth Park where skaters are skating.
This is so COOL!