Some days ago, ShiHui invited me to go sun tanning at Sentosa on Saturday
(which is today). Seriously, I don't see the point in going down to Sentosa, lying under the hot sun for a few hours doing nothing but trying to get darker especially when I have already been mistaken as a
MALAY. Another reason is because I've got training on Saturday and the sun in school is already
POWERFUL enough to get you burnt! I think you guys can just be in your bikinis, sitting in NYP's pool and getting yourself toasted just in 1hour. I guaranteed your skin will be
RED and
BURNT.
Actually, the whole chunk of words up there is to tell you guys that...
I had SUNBURN!
It is made possible just by going for the Saturday training. I see that there is no need for me to put on
BLUSHER.
LOL!
I get pretty frustrated at the fact that it is so difficult for my arrow to get pass the clicker. On average, I've pulled the bow 3 times to get an arrow flying out and hitting the board.
GRRR... It is not advisable to cut my arrows since they are already quite stiff. One way to solve this problem is to get a new dozen of arrows with a different spine. Forgo this idea since
MR. MONEY is invovled in such situation.
T.THad a meal at Carl's Junior with Janelle. The food taste great but the servicer...
*sigh I can only comment that they are inflexible, lazy people and
BLIND! 2 servicer, walked pass our table 4 times and it is only the 4th time when they notice the rubbish on our table left by the previous customers. They didn't even wipe the table clean. The table was really dirty with the crump of food and sauce. My hand is just so unlucky to have touched the sauce not once, but
TWICE! Got so fed up that I wiped the table with a tissue.
I'm wonder what is wrong with those people sitting on the tables around us. They have been spilling drinks on the floor one after another. First is coke, next comes an uncapped water bottle. Lastly was a cup of milk shake, which in turn causes a little girl to
CRY OUT LOUD.
WAAA!Looking forward to next SATURDAY :)