I know what you people who keep visiting my blog want to read about:
how did today's competition fare. RIGHT? :DFirst thing first, let me complain about my alarm clock. I set the alarm to 5.30 yesterday night before going to bed and it rang at 6.20am
(according to the clock I have set) this morning instead. Next, I took a look at the old grandfather clock
(yes, my house has one).
O.O <- (that was how I reacted) It reads
7.00am!! WTH! That was suppose to be my meeting time. I quickly switched on my mobile phone and get myself ready while waiting for my phone to load. The message tone rang non-stop
(5 new messages). Didn't bother to read any since I urgently needs to message Edric to tell him I'll be very late. I decided to cab down to Sembawang Station
(what a waste of money). It cost me
$12.80!


PROVEN. Grey is True, Blue is False.
P.S. I did not take this pics in the morning. I took it in the evening but it tells how the clocks is read in the morning.
Please, when you're running late and you gets into a cab and the driver's reply to your destination is, "
which way?", it is very
scary! *cold sweat running down my spine =X I though the driver doesn't know his way down to Sembawang Station!! But lucky he was able to get me there, some how. I wonder what will happen if I told him to drive me to Sembawang CC...
(I guess the both of us will get LOST in Singapore XD eh.. getting lost in Singapore?!?)This competition doesn't seems or feels like a real competition at all. Only 3 clubs participated and NYP Archery Club is the only poly who sent in archers
(DUH! I phase it in a way such that it seems like NYP send in swimmers/basket baller/etc XD). The other 2 clubs are Sembawang Archery Club
(like DUH!) and ZhengHua Archery Club. It makes me feel more stressful since there were only this few clubs participate, this few people in my category, I
MUST win.
OKAY, I admit I trembled throughout the whole competition
(except for a few arrows) as I aim
XD
SEE! I've said not to train the day before competition and now what. First arrow, everything was going fine until I engage..
O.O (Back muscle feels the aches!!) GREAT! So, it became extremely hard for me to pass through the clicker
*sweats. I'm 'proud' to announce that I've shot 2 Ms and my score differs from the trial in school by 40plus points!!
(that is a huge difference. get what I mean when I say the 'miracles' we girls perform?) Yeah, I didn't do well.
FAIL! hahaAMAZING! They actually have prizes for female standard open when there were only 4 girls competing
(if I'm not wrong). I though they would combine both female and male together and only gave out prizes as standard open.
*smile smile I've got
GOLD with such a no good score
XD but it isn't a glory to receive this prize as I know I wouldn't have win any if more clubs participated.
GOLD for team event too but I've the lowest score among my team mates
T.T *lousy meThe plasters, which I've brought, came in useful
(you should understand what I mean).

Pocky :D
one trys to hide while the other seems to be enjoying his Pocky!
haha I manage to *snap :D
Uncle Alan says not to post this up but... :P
My mum insisted on hanging the medal on my
大姆指. So this is how it looks...


Was chatting with my mum and complaining about how guys
(a few) that I've met are so
NOT GENTLEMEN AT ALL when she suddenly says that my face became rounder and shorter as compared to when I'm in secondary school. She says I look nicer during my secondary school days. So, does that implies that now I look ugly
O.oShuJun '
pang se' me again!
VEGETABLE, I'm issuing warning now. You dare to '
pang se' me again, I'll stop going out with you!
:P