Just received a call from some unknown person. Guess what's the first sentence she said after I pick up the phone....
"SORRY WRONG NUMBER!"
Like
WTH! Since you know it is a wrong number then don't even make the call in the first place
-.-" this is really
LAME!A trick you can do to avoid door-to-door promotion,
.
.
.
.
.
.
switch off all the lights that can be seen from the outside corridor
:Dmake it seems as if no one is at home.
(That was what I did just now XD)
But you have to be fast of course.
and this stupid promoter kept walking back and forth.
STOP IT LA! do you know how busy I am switching my light on and off? Plus, it is bad to use a computer under bad lighting!
-.-" DOTS! Guess what, the same person ,who I mention at the start of this entry, actually dares to call back again after 30mins!! I just have to reject the call... This is getting more and more
LAME!