I suddenly have the urge to rot in a coffee club.
*sigh A mixture of feelings.
Priority: a piece of quiet mind. Library or natural reserves would be good too.
GIRLFRIENDS, care to join?
time is running out!! how should I present myself to score the necessary?
*SCREAM!I've figured out the reason for me losing interest in watching tee-vee to totally not watching at all... cos I wasn't allow to watch the shows I like so
I QUIT!
WOW!I've seen so much, heard so much that I'm starting to feel immune to it. No one can see what really is inside, that includes me. I'm
ME but do I understand myself?
Me being silence doesn't mean I don't know anything. It's just that I don't wanna say a thing or give a damn.
EVERYONE! Saw the advertisement on your right hand side? Mind clicking on it? Although it is kind of
LAME :>