Just reached home and the first thing I did was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OF COURSE to remove my shoes!
HAHA! LAME. After which, I put down my bag on my bed. I know you must be giving me this:
Double DOTS! WOO this is so
COLD!! The main point is, switching on my lappy and blogging.
YES! I'm eager to blog now!
I'm out in the sun for a straight 7hours. As usual, no blusher is required and my face is in its reddest. Jan told me not to burn myself.
LOL!Undergoing massive outbound callings in call center have trained me to becoming a '
JOKER' while dialing for my friends. This is one of the examples abstracted from today's conversation with my girlfriends through phone, 'Good Afternoon. May I speak to Miss Cai ShuJun. This is Yi Yu calling on behalf of ShiHui & Janelle...'
:)Dined in at Kitchen Mogu Mogu with my
GIRLFRIENDS.
Location: Far East Plaza.
Operating hours: 10am to 10pm daily.The coolest thing I've ever seen in this Japanese Fast Food Restaurant; ordering your food through a self service machine and you'll be served shortly.
Janelle ordered a 'Cheeky Chick Bento'.
The egg is really CUTE!They offer other really cute bentos too. Their food tasted delicious but the volume is kind of small and expensive too. Still, I highly recommend you guys to try their 'ice pan burger', which costs $3.90.

Caught the movie 'The X-Files: I WANT TO BELIEVE' at Lido. The scene, near to the end of the movie, is
GROSS & DISGUSTING! But overall it's still a not bad. Still, I wish that those scenes don't appear in my dream later tonight. It wouldn't be a pleasant dream that's what I can assure you. I know I have been watching a lot of movies but there are still nice movies I have yet catch them such as
THE MUMMY and
MAMMA MIA!
Jan's dad fetch ShiHui & me back home. Adelia has been the topic while on the way since she'll be back on
MONDAY MORNING and we're gonna fetch her from the airport. It's real funny the way Jan's dad talks about Adelia. He says that she'll come back talking in this manner, 'Hey
MAN! that's 'chao guo tiao'
MAN! I want 'chicken rice'
MAN!'
LOL!
Alright, that's all for now. Do check out for more updates :)