Dear Dumb Diary,
Saw you in Popular but written by a different owner.
LOL! There is a total of 6 series. Our writing style is somehow similar except for the drawings. I will never draw in my diary. Maybe not... I did draw in my diary before. Considering if to buy all of them
:PHaven't been touching books for a long while. I have fell in love with them, which is like
SO AMAZING! Cos I never liked books although I do read storybooks as an entertainment. A 'field trip' to Popular. Bought a word search puzzle book. Sounds kind of dumb but at least it will keep me occupied other than my laptop.
DBS team is
DISBANDED! Since yesterday, we do not have a proper team name. Instead, we're known as ex-DBS team. DOTS. You guys might be wondering what do I do now in TEP since DBS team no longer exist. Well, it's a
MYSTERY!
*evil laughterCSC 2 has combined with CSC 1. So we're now
ONE BIG FAMILY living at level 1 block b.
Miss Kuan Leng is extremely crazy about being my lesbo since week 4
(which is last week) of attachment. She got exceptional
HIGH after lunch today and this is not her first time. EH! I was force to be one. Moreover, a male
-.-" I guess her brain has over heat! The last time she went crazy and went telling those who pass by CSC 2 about me being her lesbo partner. This time, she told people in CSC that we're going to ROM!
*faint! There are more but I guess it is better to stop here because they'll make your hair
STANDS! Well, at least mine did. Although it might not be visible, I felt it internally!
LOL!Joke of the day: KL sneeze with her mouth
*AH... COUGH!