I know I haven't been updating. Was really busy with school stuff. There wasn't much things for me to update either. Maybe there is. But by the time I reach home, all I can think of is my bed
:)Tapped the card,
Signed in at 9am,
Switch on the computer,
Start working on this deadly report, which is due
TOMORROW!
Has been going through the same routine since Monday. This report causes near to 100% brain damage at the end of day when we sign out at 5.30pm.
Next week we'll be back to calling
(I guess). It's also the due of my group's mini project.
*SCREAM! TEP is tough
:(This Saturday I'll be going trekking with my '
dear'
ARCHERS! Guess it'll be fun.
LOVE TREKKING LOTS!! Gonna get some junkies tomorrow for Saturday. Looking forward to it
:)
OH YA! I'm currently doing my
PERSONAL SELLING T.T Will be posting the products, which I'm selling,
ASAP! Do check it up and of course buy them from
ME XD