5 JulyWoke up early in the morning and prepared for
TREKKING! to keep things short, it was really fun
(since I like to walk SO MUCH). It rained when we were 2km or less from the last check point. That was the part which I rate it as fun & enjoyable since
I ♥ TREKKING
&
I ♥ walking in the rain :)




*sob sob Both my knee caps have been feeling the pain since I started climbing the flight of stairs and now, it
HURT LIKE HELL !! Climbing those flight of stairs continuously can be confusing. It can cause me to miss a few steps anytime and the after which results will be: slip and roll down the stairs
x.xMet up with my
GIRLFRIENDS for some gathering today. My first time going to a pub
(CLINIC) and my first time
DRINKING X) I'm a
BAD GIRL! My face didn't show any sign of drinking when I left but some how, the effect was slow. It was only when I am on the platform waiting for the train, my face turned really
RED.
BUT, I'm still sober!




