Panda Eyes. O.O
It is as early as 2.10am and I am still awake working on my reports. My beauty sleep.
*CRY!3 more days and it will be the end of my attachment at Call Center. Can't wait for the day to come but at the same time wish that time would stop. Working hard to meet target and trying to outstand 20 people is no joke. It has been a stressful and tiring 9 weeks for me. Still, I enjoyed working with the people there. That explains why I wish that time would stop for a moment. Surely, I will miss my stay at Call Center but at the same time I will be laughing at those who are going to be attached there
:D EVIL ME!Had steamboat with my
GIRLFRIENDS on Monday. Too bad wasn't able to join them for a tour in Singapore on Tuesday as I have to rush for my report. Below are some photos taken while we're having steamboat. Some photos are with Adelia. Gonna get it from her and post them here
:)
Ade's unglamorous side =X
Jan was caught unprepared :D