My attempt to get a new laptop failed. Bro sent my '
lousy' laptop for repair and it cost me
$350.
*stab heart. That is freaking expensive and I am suppose to pay it by myself. Bro restrict my mum from paying the repair fee cause he say that is the only way for me to learn how to take good care of my own things.
HELL! Never mind, he is still the best bro
:) But maybe will need some subsides.
The start of my stopover at ELDC; first day. Orientation was kind of boring. So was the lesson but the end product after the tough process was great. By the way, I wasn't late for my attachment today. But it is kind of tiring to be waking up so early in the morning and going to school. The entertainment or fun that I went through is no longer there.
*sigh
This is the first time I scream HELL LOUD in school compound. FUN :D