I'm feeling sick
every part of me is not feeling right.
I'm not sure is it real or just a mental thing.
Sort of figured out some parts for my self-introduction. There are still loads of work to be done.
May I ask,
why is my laptop taking centuries to be fixed?It has been 1week and 2 days. Yet, there is still no news.
>.<Flash is interesting but complicated. Still, I'm loving it. Say that I'm mad or crazy for all I care, I still find it fun.
:)The real examples of flash shown by Mr Fuan are great works except for the one done by SMU. The good point about Mr Fuan's lesson is that he shows us examples; work of others.
On the other hand, he has the capability of extending a 30min lesson to a 2 hour, which I hate most. It can be a pain most of the time and the probability of me dozing off in class is
HIGH!
:PReading is the best past time. I managed to finish another story book within 2 days.
WOW! In the past, I used to hate reading. Now, I'm enjoying it although they are fictions.