ThursdayAdelia went back to San Fransisco.
*sob sob Didn't send her off since I am still stuck at Call Center but I still sent her my wishes in an instant message. Hope that she read it since I sent it quite late.
am so gonna MISS YOU GIRL!
Was pretty pissed off on the day itself too but I shall not say much
:)FridayIt is the last day of Call Center. As I reported back to the same old room early in the morning, sat back at my assigned seat, how I wish that time would pass a little faster so that my calling life would end faster. (actually I didn't sat at my seat since my seat is always occupied by people who want to hide from supervisors.) However, as I am boarding the train, I kind of started to miss the people and the fun we had during our days in CSC.
Had catered lunch with the whole of CSC and we took lots of photos with one another. Played our last game of mafia. Tidied up our work place. Shredded all the unwanted papers and made a mess for the cleaner. Its time to say
GOODBYE, see you on
MONDAY :D Despite the fact that we will be split up to different stopovers, all of us will still be working at the same level. So, we still get to see each other and wave Hi.
*I'm pretty lazy to post up the photos. So, only group photos are selected :)
ex-DBS TEAM

new SINGTEL TEAMNext stopover will be ELDC. Reporting time, 8.30am daily
*FAINT! Hope I wouldn't be late.
SaturdayI'm stuck at home with limited stuff to do since my laptop is spoiled and I can't even switch it on. Hope that it will get repaired so that I can get all my data, photos and work files back. Yet, I persuaded my mum to get me a new laptop since the current one I am having
SUCKS! Practically everything of this laptop is giving me problems: the key, the web cam, Microsoft office and the mouse pad. Intend to get a HP laptop this time round through school since it will be so much cheaper. But you see, every time I propose to buy something, my mum will give me that 'what the hell' face and so problem arises.
*sigh