No one hopes to have any embarrassing moment, especially in a crowd. Not even on a street.
I am said to be having my
LUCKY day!
Was speeding home
(by foot of course) and the next thing I know, both hands and knees were on the ground.
PAIN! Did a small split before my knees landed on the ground hard. Luckily there isn't any bleeding but my knee cap hurt a little. FYI, I fell just at my block when I made a turn. It was dark, and there was only one guy who was walking in front of me. Lucky he did not turned his head despite the loud
BUMP! since I dropped my bag too. (I bet he is scared of seeing 'dirty' stuffs
:P)Yet, I am seen and stared by '
someone'.
*DRUM ROLL...it is a
CAT XDI guess I shocked the cat since it was
SO close to me
(around 3 steps away).
I noticed I have a small bladder :)
But not as small as Kuan Leng's I guess.
Went to the toilet 3 times within 1 hour or even lesser. Yet,
I AM PROUD OF IT! haha