Having a flu practically every morning isn't fun at all. I hate it and am feeling kind of irritated receiving a morning greeting from the germs.
TISSUE PLEASE!
AH-CHOO! *blow nose
Although I play sports, I was never strong. At least the last time I got a fever was during O levels.
Went for the barbecue organised by Ash as a CRMCC outing with some other people from other stopovers joining in too. Didn't head home after ending school at 1pm. Instead, went rotting in town with some ELDC mates. Aaron went for N.U.M interview. Lots of them asked if he was selected since if he really is gonna work in N.U.M, there will be staff discounts and he can help them get stuffs
:D Alright, if possible I want him to help me get a tee from there too
=XHad a long walk before reaching the barbecue pit. Most of them whined at how far the pit was but I kind of enjoyed the long walk since
I LOVE WALKING. Joined the guys in play freesbie as sun sets. I guess freesbie is not my thing. Lionel and Bin Wei both
'joked' about being unable to see my face in the dark. I will be in a win-win situation if we were to play hide and seek
:DOverall, the barbecue was quite an enjoyable one and I get to talk to people whom I usually don't.