from an
Angel to a
Devil.
Are you able to resist the temptation and stay as who you are with the presence of influences around you near to 24 hours?
Will someone stay unchanged forever?
The answers are
NO. Unless you are always living in your own world, locking yourself up in a room, never getting in contact with people at all. If not, it is impossible for you to not change even a bit.
Made my very first visit to the
Night Safari yesterday. It was kind of boring watching animals do their own things. Yet, I don't mind taking a good look at how animals look like in real life. The tram ride was nice without the rain.
*I know Kuan Leng is dying to spread this around.Well, I shall share my stupidity...
As the tram entered the rainforest, Singapore started raining. I actually asked a stupid question,"
Does rainforest always rains?" But you can't blame me since the timing was so nicely '
coordinated'. For those who still don't get it, I'm glade you are my kind. Rainforest doesn't rain, it's just that Singapore was raining at that point of time.




