1 . The person who tag you?
- Jan Chee aka Jan Chee =.=
- ShiHui aka BEANIE
- Alwin aka ... (better not write it. if not i'll get that STARE from him)
2 . Your relationship with her/him
- Jan: ex-classmate + ex-schoolmate + schoolmate + course mate + 'girlfriend' (SUPER LONG SIA!)
- ShiHui: ex-classmate + ex-schoolmate + 'girlfriend'
- Alwin: schoolmate + course mate + TEP mate + close friend
3 . Your 5 impression of him /her
- Jan: crazy bitch (i'm sorry i used the word) + free flow of vulgarities within her + good at imitating + spendthrift + brainless (**Note: DON'T ASK WHY! I WOULDN'T TELL.)
- ShiHui: no sense of direction + shopaholic + spendthrift + art person + story teller
- Alwin: complicated crap + complicated mind + complicated thinking + complicated theory + complicated complication (may I delicate a song for Alwin; Avril Lavigne's "Complicated")
4 . The most memorable thing he/she has done for you
- Jan: OH! her non-stop VULGARITIES is all I remember! LOL!
- ShiHui: Always trying to get us lost in Singapore
- Alwin: Being there physically allowing me to feel someone is there to help :)
5 . The most memorable thing he/she has said to you
- Jan: "FUCK LA!"
- ShiHui: : "can i come over your house and study for awhile? >.<"
- Alwin: (something useful in the future. but i forgot though he told me that just a few days ago. sorry, I have serious short term memory.)
6 . If he/she become your lover, you will?
- Jan: double impossible though we're known as LESBO PARTNERS
- ShiHui: straight peeps. we are STRAIGHT!
- Alwin: what else can I do?
7 . If he/she become your lover , things he/she has to improve on will be?
- Jan, ShiHui, Alwin: I'll tell all 3 of you what to improve on IF you really become my lover!! HAHA!
8 . If he/she become your enemy, you will?
- Jan, ShiHui, Alwin: IGNORE + IGNORE = you never existed!
9 . What do you want to tell him/her now?
- Jan: SHUT UP!
- ShiHui: NIL
- Alwin: Quit emo-ing
10 . Your overall impression for him/her?
- Jan: AH LIAN!
- ShiHui: @#%&!$
- Alwin: complicated
11 . How do you think people around you will feel about you?
- I don't know. That's what this tag is for.
12 . The characters you love of yourself are?
13 . On the contrary , the characters you hate yourself are?
14 . The most ideal person you want to be is?
15 . For people who care for you and like you , say something to them.
16 . Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you?
1. ShuYan (Sarbotage)2. Janelle (Sarbotage)3. ShiHui (Sarbotage)4. Rachael (Sarbotage)5. Alwin (Sarbotage)6. Yi Yan (add on to her blog content :D)7. Kuan Leng (Sarbotage)8. De Lun (i provide him with this oppportunity to complain about me)9. Chia Wei (for fun since you tag me something similar before)10. Jolene (though it is lame since I can't even access to her blog =.=)17 . Who is No.6 having relationship with ?
- I don't think she is having any...
18 . Is no . 9 a girl or boy?
19 . If No . 7 and No .10 are together , will be a good thing :D ?
- GOSH! I think Kuan Leng will be super happy to ditch me XD
20 . What is no.2 studying about .
21 . What was the last you chat with No .3 ?
22 . What kind of music band No . 8 likes ?
- I don't know and I wouldn't want to know either X.X
23 . Does no 1 has siblings ?
24 . Will you woo no 3 ?
- -.-" like it will ever happen...
25 . How about 7 ?
- NO! NEVER! DO YOU SEE THAT! NEVER!!!
26 . What is the surname of no 5 ?
27 . What is the hobby of no 10?
- watching movie... I suppose
28 . Does no 5 & 9 get along well ?
- I doubt they know each other
29 . Where is No 2 studying at ?
30 . A fact about no 1 ?
31 . Have you try developed feelings for no 8 ?
32 . Where does No . 9 lived at ?
- I don't stalk. So, I don't know.
33 . What colour does no . 4 like ?
- yellow? since she like tweety?
34 . Are no 1 & 5 Best friends?
- No. but I think they can be.
35 . Does no 1 has pets ?
- I don't think she has any now.
36 . Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world ?
- WOO! in her dreams, she is. :)
37 . What is No 10 doing now ?