This is really
SUCKY!
suckiest to the bottom, reaches the
NEGATIVES!
I apologies on my actions but that can't be helped since it is a reflex reaction. It's the blood flowing within me; my character. Ignoring is a common thing I do. I am not as active as others can be. Therefore, choices are made on the events where it is necessary for me to react. So, do not hate me when I ignored you.
I agreed that I'm
WEAK. It is commonly said that you have to try harder and make improvements on your current state. Yet, I don't have the correct set of instructions and the right mood to get things back to how they were and are suppose to be. Still, I though it is a bit wasteful for me to say '
quit' after coming so far. I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, not knowing what to do. Someone guide me on this?
*dead laughter I bet this is difficult since people only cares about themselves.
This blog is getting especially emotional and wordy. I'll try my best to put up some photos if possible since I stop taking pictures this days.