Extreme heart rate & a bad one too. It turns my body to an active mood yet making me feels sleepy. I can't rest, neither can I work. This feeling is bad.
You see me smiling & laughing because I am happy being with you guys
:)The so-called '
emo' site, is just a way I share my thoughts; bad yet true.
It felt so
GREAT that we hanged out once again.
I was watching tee-vee and the line caught me thinking,
"I wonder how many people around me are drinking happily?"
I would say, I wouldn't be drinking if I am happy cos I don't wanna miss a moment of happiness since they are precious moments to me. I hope time slows down so that they will never end.
so much yet so littlewhy are my thoughts always leading me to the negativescausing me to fall lowthinking too much ain't good either
however, i wonder what is going behind my back
tell me if i'm wrong
cos i want to know what's going on
I'm suffering from depression like again...