weekends do end fast. everything is driving me nuts.

Loaded with tutorials. It took up 2 weekends of mine yet I'm still not done on a Monday. Ain't weekends suppose to be enjoyable? Found myself super dumb to be working on tutorials that are due on a later date and have not touch any that is due tomorrow. So, here I am, having the need to rush 3 tutorials by today.
I though it was suppose to have come to an end after the confrontation. Yet it came back and at a very wrong timing. Didn't I make things clear enough the other time. Why can't this
ass hole just stop it already. I hope I don't need to suffer another round of extreme restlessness and stress. For the time being, the number will be stored in the block list.

I am so lack of enjoyment till I even find going grocery shopping fun.