It's 7.05 early in the morning and I'm preparing to leave house for training in 5mins time.
*pathetic
Celebrated Jan Chee's birthday at Balcony and we've got free extra singers for her birthday song. That's right, the 'drunken' ang mohs helped out in the singing.
CHOIR!!
*cool huh Jan?
T.K's birthday and Jan Chee's fall on the same day, month and year. I went for T.K's celebration with the rest of my Tep mates at Fish & Co first before going for Jan's.
I bet the standing on the chair, especially on a public-welcome-to-view-seat, was totally embarassing for him. But since it's a sabotage, it's okay once in awhile. Though I say it's okay, I wouldn't want to celebrate my birthday at Fish & Co.
So Jan, please be thankful that your face isn't that visible in a bar though a CHOIR was singing a birthday song.
*back with updates later...