I guess I better blog now better than waiting till Friday though it is a very wrong time to be blogging since lesson starts at 8am tomorrow.
SCHOOL SUCKS!
For the time being, I enjoyed Japanese and Business Law lecture though I know I wouldn't be scoring an 'A' that easily for both modules.
Business Law tutor speaks super fast while my Japanese tutor tends to mumble jap to herself when she can't think of the English word to express herself.
there are tonnes of things to memories
*scream!
Business Finance lecturer can practically make me hate the module yet I'll try my very best to ignore her and love it, at the same time score well. I hate my ICT tutor too. She is just so
what-the-hell; expecting us to understand something we have not learn when she don't even explain.
I apologise yet allow me...
F U C K
that Business Finance group of mine
Why am I in such a &@#%! group!
Why can't I choose my own group!
I can say
bye bye to my grades.
I seriously missed my TEP mates. They are super fun to be with as compared to my class peeps. Sad to say, my class peeps are boring people. Can't help since they are true
ACCOUNTANTS.first time gambling
& i hope it will be the last
the one who wanted to play with money loses money.
there goes my winning money,
into the taxi uncle's pocket.