These days, I don't know what exactly to blog about though things are happening everyday.
My life has been super boring.
Yet, I feel like toning down. Well, the best way is to be extremely quiet.
That is what I have been doing in school for the past few days when I found out it doesn't matter if I existed. So, why not I just try to be invisible for awhile
:)It has been super tiring to get high all by myself while the people around you don't even react to it. I wanted to create a life back then but it was difficult especially with boring people. I've tried and I'm tired of it.
Now the plan is to enjoy with my list of interesting people rather than trying to get boring people interesting cos they will never be.
AW, it makes me hate school.
OH OH OH! BIG NEWS....
I managed to pluck out the ear stud after numerous attempts.
FINALLY! :D