I know fish are likable but it is not advisable to keep it for centuries.
Even with a wind breaker on, I still feel like having steamboat in the room.
The temperature between inside the room and outside the room is a
HUGE,
GIGANTIC difference.
It is already air-conditioned outside the room by-the-way. When open the room door, you can feel cold air rushing out. FYI, I'm already feeling cold when outside the room.
HELLO! I know you love this fish and want to keep it forever but this fish hasn't die yet. You don't have to preserve it. Please don't froze the poor fish by placing it inside the freezer.
LAME. WHATEVER!be glade I made an effort to entertain.
Oh. something to be happy about:
two-more-low is fly-day.
one more thing to share for the day.auditors ask infinite questions during their work time. (no wonder auditors don't talk that much cause after a day of work, they are sick of talking)
accountants answer all for auditors' infinite questions. (no wonder accountant don't talk much either)
so basically, most of the time, accountants talk to auditors and auditors talk to accoutants.