A quick update & summary on last week's activities.
Friday,Busy running up and down the office doing clearance.
Problem comes when one is down for MC on a wrong day.
Searched high and low, every department, just for my 'missing' timesheet. Luckily it was found. Hope all my expenses get reimbursed.
Together with ShuYan, travelled all the way to client's place to meet up with an A11 to pass her a farewell gift we've gotten for her :)
She wrote us each a letter too. The only 'gift' received from leaving the company.
so SAD!
Afterwhich, rushed home to bath and packed and OFF to '
CHALET'! :D
it's tough to fall asleep for the night especially when I'm too used to sleeping alone with ZERO noise.

Saturday,Woke up early in the morning for CCA Orientation. As always, I was late.
Didn't make order with Jolene so no breakfast for me. Skipped lunch since usually when you are the organiser of an event, there isn't much time for you to eat. It was till 9 plus at night when I had my first & last meal of the day: MAGGIE MEE!
PATHETIC RIGHT? I know.
I WANT BOTAK JONES :(
Jan don't let me eat my BOTAK JONES. She say it'll be freaking late if I were to meet them after I have my dinner with my club members :(
Yeaz, rushed off to Jan's house and got ready for...
ZIRACREBEL
ZIRAC
REBEL
LUNAR




for details, visit
http://them-purplehearts.blogspot.com/ @ 26 Apr 09 post.
more updates when I have more time.
currently too busy.