It's 8.40 in the morning now.
Woke up in the morning @ 6am & headed down to the temple. << to avoid the crowd and heat in the late morning or afternoon.
Was pretty busy on CNY eve. Not with studies though. Yes, I have failed in having self-discipline. Well, at least I spent my time in a useful way. Helped my mum with the last minute house chores since afternoon and till night with the preparation of family's tradition.
FYI, I didn't have my reunion dinner on the eve. I had it on the Thursday instead. That is kind of like my house's tradition too as both of my parents will be too busy on the eve to settle down for even a meal.
Uncle and his family came over yesterday thinking of joining for reunion dinner. HAHA! Wrong timing. OH the key thing was, cousin brought her dog along. Maybe it was because they intended to stay for long. The dog was definitely
CUTE to the max & shy at the same time
:DThat's all for now. I better get motivated and start studying :/