WEE! & so, Joyce manage to meet me for lunch. :) Hope that she is able to get the 12pm lunch time slot on a permanent basis. In that way, we can meet each other for lunch every day :))
The bun which I mentioned about yesterday, the shop name is Barcook Bakery located at UOB Centre, B1-09.

this is the bun i'm talking about - raisin cream cheese
it's their signature bread.
they have a website too. just click on their shop logo above to enter their site :)
The guy whom I share the elongated table with came today, hopping in with his clutches. Yes he injured in leg. He was quite shocked and maybe a little sad that the elongated table no longer belongs to himself anymore but have to share it with me. I'm sorry you have to learn how to share now! :|
Oh and this guy was talking on the phone and burst out into laughter all of a sudden. The point is, he choked on himself which caused me to nearly burst out laughing. Lucky I manage to gain control. Otherwise, I will have an 'enemy' sitting just beside me for 3 months :]