Day 1 of work. So, I've started working again but this time in an insurance company. A well-known one. Anyway, I will be stuck there for 3 months till 23 July. I think the environment doesn't really suits me. At least the office wasn't. I nearly fall asleep for the whole afternoon. I had a bad headache too. This led to poor production. At least I managed to get my assigned job done before leaving for home.
Had lunch at the busy, packed place. Caught Howard at the 'standing sushi bar'. No, I didn't have sushi for lunch. It was my colleauge who wanted to buy this extremely tasty bread for her child which is located just opposite the sushi bar.

The bread which my colleague queued up for, it is very soft and tasty!! I am so gonna get one tomorrow. Gonna get Joyce to try it too provided she can come out for lunch earlier and meet me :( Otherwise I will be a loner.