♥ Lazing around :)
NUA~
I got mum to cook noodle for lunch instead of rice.
WEEE! *
shows 'anti-rice' banner*
It has been a week since I last woke up at 9am. Especially not when I have only slept 'early' in the morning. So, what got me to wake up at a normal time? Well, I needed to tidy up my room a bit. (GRR can't stand it being dirty)
Adding on, I will need to visit IKEA soon to get a cupboard, foldable chair, full length mirror and a mini dustbin for my room. Come to think of it, how am I gonna carry all these home? Maybe that will leave me to hiring a cab. (what a waste of money) Oh and it has been ages since I last cab. So I am no longer a cab addict :) I know you guys are trying to find fault in my sentence. Yes, the last time I took a cab was when I visited timbre, which was 2 weeks ago. But the point is, I wouldn't cab for no special reasons.
PREEETTTYYYY!!
Just in case some of you didn't notice, I peirced my ears again. No, I only have a pair of ear holes. The previous one healed. I highly recommend the shop that Karen brought me to. They have many outlets but I had mine done at Wisma.
It is totally painless. You can choose to do it one ear at a time or both at the same time. What's more, there is after sales services. That is, you can go back a week after which to have them check the condition of your piercing. *thumbs up*
Initially I chose a green gemstone but later changed to amethyst since it is a stone for February babies. But I ended up having peridot since they are out of amethyst :(
Sleep over at Karen's place was fun in a different way as compared to the one during new year. Tisha went crazy laughing away non-stop after returning from her play time with the neighbour. She even started blabbering about what happened which I totally have no idea what she was trying to say. Mahjong till 2 plus reaching 3am before heading to the bathroom and then to bed.
We only started taking photos after we left Karen's house and headed for Orchard =X
A day after the sleepover was NYP Archery's barbecue @ ECP. Seriously, the pit is freaking far. It took shujun and I 40mins to walk from one side of Area C to the pit, which is also at Area C. (!@#%!@$)
It is nice to see Charlotte after soooo looonnnggg! AWWWW... I hope that the meet up on Sunday is on.
It's the 7th lunar month, which means no staying out late, no swimming and watch where you walk & what you step! -.-" We look totally stupid walking on the street during this period of time espcially when the ground is filled with offerings to the spirits. I was like hopping from the bus stop in front of my house back to my block when I was returning home from class yesterday.
SCARY!! hahaha...
dont worry. the scary glow on my face was caused by the touch - it's just too bright :)
:( Shujun told me to stop working on my arms. It makes me look like a man from behind. BOOHOOHOO! FYI, I am not a lazy pig who sits or lies around. I do exercise at home. Those on the spot type of course.
I want SALT
SALT SALT!