chee.get.together
Seeing my Japanese cousin for the first.second time & the big, alone, cousin.
I was alright, controlling real hard although my left eye just gave way. (Shit, I can only control my right)
My nose was blocked not only due to the emotions but due to the low temperature in the room.
It was until Uncle speaks. I got affected by him.
Into the viewing room. Dad rushed to the first row. He has been left out all this while.
Tears started emerging from the eyes uncontrollably. Can't breathe or sob properly with the blocked nose. It is like having an asthma attack; trying hard to catch for breathes.
I hated the things said by the Pri***. From the start till the end. Such insulting words used.
You can go about saying how beneficial it is to believe in your's. However, it is really bastard of you to create that negative imagine of us so as to set yourself high above.
It is a believe each of us choose to believe in. You have NO RIGHT to 'discriminate' us. Also, it is not proven that yours is much superior than mine. We are EQUAL.
No wonder I hated them from the start.
NOTE:
Please come back once in awhile.
Mum just love to make unnecessary comments at BAD TIMES.
e.g. "you don't get to see her now"
In return, I will :
- stare
- roll my eyes
- walk away