Successfully SURPRISED S-arling :D
Had 'Giant Earthquake' and 'Hot US Fries & Dip' with Karen. (Y)
Bought S-arling ice-cream mooncake.
Had fun studying with Joyce + Bao Yun back in NYP on Friday.
Wanted to have a good chat with Ms Lim until Ms Ann told us she went for a Holiday trip. AWww
Joke of the day : calm accident - the 'WOW' statue
My leg hurts from all the shopping with Karen after her work.
Intended to have a budget meal but we ended up spending $22 each for dinner.
I got really irritated and pissed at people's selfishness.
Quit being unreasonable, blaming me on something that wasn't my fault. You choose to put me aside and now you are saying that I am not a good friend.
WTF!
Why people take others for granted. Can't you guys just think about how I feel before pushing every single bit of your problems to me. I have my own problems and feelings too.
Maybe it makes you feel better by blaming others but it got me so frustrated that I couldn't go to sleep.
& Stop intruding into my
LIFE.
I don't need people's care. If you do, I sincerely thank you. If not, just LEAVE ME ALONE for the time being. I am still having a hard time.