Sad & Hurt. My emotions went like this for the day :
So the day ended LOW.
I do not talk about myself to anyone.
Why? I believe that no one thinks the same way as I do and if I were to start this whole shit about myself, it will turn out to be a 'disaster'. It will bored others out too. To avoid that, I simply don't talk.
I shall not go in dept as to what happened but yes I am depressed.
Who says family is the best people you go to when you faces difficulty.
No, I don't talk to my mum. Based on past experience, I will become more miserable.
To me, she basically don't use her brain when she speaks, sometimes.
I don't talk to my dad either although he is the best dad. He already has a day of hard work.
If you find it hard to reach out to me, that's alright. It is normal. Because I have this protective shield around me. I prefer to be independent. I choose to believe that no one will be there for me.
I'm sorry that I fell today, again.
Side Note :
Now that I have conditioned my hair daily, my hair looks flat. :(