Didn't have the time and mood to update my blog on a regular basis. YEAH, I was out having fun for the weekend. I know I should be spending more time on my books but I am not.
Friday
Met up with my girlfriends & Jan's BF! He is 181cm tall despite him being younger than us. I wonder if he will continue to grow since he is still within the puberty stage.
Patrick thought that I was 19 *smiling away* and Shu Yan was 16. Shu Yan's guess was way too ridiculous! Okay, at least I didn't look OLD!
ShuJun had a POLAROID CAMERA!! And so, we went snapping Polaroid photos. SO COOL!
This was only one of them. The rest were dispersed somewhere, with someone.
Now we all agree that guys can't take proper photos. Or maybe most can't.
We had a good laugh trying to teach Patrick how to take a photo and how he actually tried to take one.
Saturday
I'll skip this one.
Sunday
Class on a Sunday morning *sigh*.
But I was looking forward to end of class because I am meeting MY DARL <3
Haven't seen him for 5 days straight.
AH LA LA LA