I walked a long long way at snail speed & finally to Hall 1.
With merely blankness filling up the spaces in my head, I reach the empty seat meant for me.
That marks the start of my very
FIRST ACCA Paper - Taxation.
Throughout the 3hours, I let my brain work by itself. I wasn't forcing anything out of it. Just lazily write down everything my brain can come up with but panic once in awhile while checking the clock.
First time ever, cool & calm, I attempted my paper with empty mind.
That doesn't mean the paper went smoothly. I practically forget everything that came out for exam.
I like it when I receives lots of text messages from everyone :)
Especially when I ain't in the right mind for anything.
The little encouragement helps soothes me. *
thumbs up*
I am not a fan of Jedi. Still,
Quote of the day : "may the force be with you"