Quick Post :
I have been really busy lately with housekeeping, school work, 21st party planning & scouting for new year clothes.
In preparation for CNY, my bedroom is going through a transformation. Scraping off the old paint is tough enough, which caused me to waste 2 weekends. Yet, that was just the beginning of the many processes before the end product becomes presentable. Hope it turns out pretty :)
After 2 weeks of lesson, the reason behind the guy who sits with his back facing the lecturer reveals. So, I have a hearing impaired classmate and this guy is actually a translator. I find it amusing and thought it was kind of cool to be communicating in hand signals. ZERO discrimination okay!
Talking about 21st, I am going to be so broke after that.
I LOVE SPONTANEOUS PEOPLE!
Excuse me, you are all grown ups now. Quit the nonsense of
"oh i'll go if she goes". * irritated
*
To end off, I've got a hair cut. My fringe seems kind of short to me but mum complains that it is long. Mums, sigh.