Alright, I have dragged this for long enough.
This is how I spent my last few hours of 2010; countdown party at JK's place.
His place is freaking cool. You get to see the beautiful fireworks right from his kitchen window and/or the corridor. Maybe we are the only ones who get really excited when it comes to watching fireworks live and not through that black rectangular box.
What is a party without alcohols? And alcohols comes with drinking games.
But before that, let's take group photos before anyone becomes a goner.
Instead of some boring formal poses, Ben came up with themes.
TOSS THOSE CUPS UP-SIDE-DOWN! It's a game that makes you drink no matter what.
This is what happens when one drinks too much.
the-model-wannabe
& the-emo-kids
Lastly, a photo taken by S.Hui for the day.
WOO SEXY LEGS! *blushes*
S.Jun says i am a party girl now. I kind of like how it sounds :)