This CNY has been really boring since I can't celebrate it but I still love the sound of the drums every time I wakes up in the morning during CNY period.
Although I don't get to celebrate CNY, that doesn't mean I can leave my room dusty and untidy. A change of colour to the walls in my room. It took me quite some time and effort shifting the furnitures, scraping the walls, painting the walls, cleaning up the floor, etc. Maybe that's the reason why it seems as though I have slimmed down. Don't worry, I still weigh 50 plus.
 |
| sneak preview of my room |
A great sense of achievement when the room is all pretty especially when not much help was received :)) *3 cheers for myself*
The only entertaining day out of the whole CNY was to hang out with friends at River Angbao and the after that gambling session.
Funny Photo-booth Time!!
I took these photos after a day of working on my room.
 |
OMG annoying orange!
|
 |
| CROAK! |