After falling sick for days, my BMI went down further to 17.09 (no, I am not gonna state my weight). ikr, it's kind of low and hitting the underweight range. That's why, I have stocked up my 'JUNKIE' corner...
I know you guys are tempted or even drooling while looking at the photo but they are
MINE! MUHAHAHA
Let's move on to talk about class. I've received my Book 2 of Financial Reporting lecture notes just today and it weighs as heavy as an
ELEPHANT! Just kidding but it has the thickness of an encyclopedia.
To give a better imagination as to how thick my notes are exactly in real.
Even the binding rings ain't round.
I wonder if I can even finish studying them when exam comes. Come to think of it, I need to register for exam. There goes another sum of money. FYI, my scholarship doesn't cover certain expenses which includes exam fees, subscription fees, etc.
That's for now, CHEERS!