Friday was awesome. Some how beautiful things just happened.
Lunch @ LJS
Tried their newly introduced Breaded Fish. The breaded fish was appetizing, soft meat w/o the fishy smell. However, the fish tends to separate from the outer layer of bread crump when cut, which makes it difficult to send it to my mouth.
I know that it has been in their menu for long but this is the first time I had the clam chowder as it came with the set meal and it was heavenly! I am so gonna have more of it.
Dinner @ Raindrops Cafe.
I must say, the food is delicious although some may find the portion small. Most importantly, the waiter & waitresses provide excellent services; prompt & courteous. What's more, the environment is cozy and soothing and the concept of the cafe was prefect. LOVE IT!
You guys should check it out! It's located outside *Scape.
Stood throughout watching the
Orchard Fashion Runway and Asian Model Search 2011 (click on the link if you would love to read about the event w/ photos & videos). The models are all so gorgeous looking and tall. Oh, I spotted one who is dressed with the feel of Willy Wonka!
Bumped into Lionel while heading to Coffee Bean for a chill out session after the runway show. I couldn't recognise him after all the NS training he has been through. Indeed, he has slimmed down a lot!
Enjoyed the chill out although I would preferred a seat near the entrance for some reason :) HEHEHE...
That pretty much summaries my AWESOME FRIDAY.