Friday is yet another 6 hours of lesson and that's what I call SCHOOLING! Any kind soul willing to have lunch with me?
*insert innocent eyes*
Oh... I miss chilling out at STARBUCKS even if it means to be alone doing self revision. And I also miss shopping at NEW LOOK but this week is just not the week to do these. :(
BRO left for THAILAND for a business trip. The point is, I find it so COOL that he gets to travel around the world even though it is for business purposes! First it was China, then Switzerland and now Thailand!
Who want's chocolate? I still have quite some sitting in my fridge which my bro has gotten from his trip to Switzerland.
*a sudden craving for orange juice*
Anyway, I bought 4Fingers home today since I was running an era for my bro, which was near ION, and was thinking of sharing this deliciously addictive wings with my mum. Ordered an additional large fries since I thought the one which comes with the meal wouldn't be enough. Who knows when I reached home, to my horror, there was only 1 pack of fries. IRRITATING! I was conned for $3.50. GRRR....
For the 3rd time, I was approached by some modeling agency. So that's a good point for being tall? HAHA! Also, you get to breath fresher air?
Had the feeling that I am being ignored. Oh well, not like I will DIE from it.
That's all for now. GOODBYE!