I was awoken by someone who tried to tear down my house on an early Saturday morning. He knocked vigorously and continuously on all door and windows exposed to the corridor looking for someone known as 'UNCLE'. Everyone in the house was out except me. So I pretended that no one was in. Come on, who knows I may be kidnapped by a total stranger if I am to open the door to check out who he is and what he wants. Well, you can say I have pretty good imaginations but it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Anyway, I thought he was kind of inconsiderate knocking on someone else's door and window and calling out on top of his voice for almost 30mins since 8am. Moreover, it is a Saturday. I hope my neighbours wouldn't have the misunderstanding that we borrowed from a loan shark.
Not like it was a bad thing that I was made to wake up on a early Saturday morning since I had the intention to head down to NYP for some shooting. Time to get back the momentum, the stamina and the muscles movement.
I was a fair lady after not being exposed to direct sun for months. But the sun was seriously scotching hot to the extend that I can still feel the heat on my face even with a cap on.
As usual, my skin was burnt at the end of the day.
the left
the right
I had my arm socks on, which explains why the tan starts from my wrist.
Rewinding the time back to April Fool's day, I started the day being 1 hour late for lesson. Planned on tricking someone but she seems fed up from being fooled so I gave up the idea. Why make someone's day more miserable? Wasn't successfully fooled by anyone either. The score is 0-0.