Just wondering if anyone still reads whatever I post up here since I am not a regular anymore and the last time I made a post was 2months ago!?! Depending on my mood, I comes in here once in a blue moon, be very active and goes missing for ages.
Anyway just a quick update on everything.
Exam is starting next week, which is in 40mins time but my first paper starts only on the 7th of December. As a student, your responsibility is to study. So, I have been spending most of my time absorbing whatever is taught for the past 2.5months. Time is never enough and my brain needs a break too, which explains why I have been wasting time on my Ipod and laptop. I bet the proportion of me studying to me wasting time on entertainment is 2:5? HAHA. Oh well...
Moving on, my eye sight has deteriorate. Meaning I need the help of a pair of specs now. It actually started 6months ago but it kind of worsen after my contract with AET as a typist ends. I faced the computer for 8 hours or more a day. From the first day of work, being able to check out the time from the clock which hangs on the wall till the last day of my work when I can no longer see the time clearly. Mum says I look nicer without specs but that isn't really a choice. Well, I don't wear my specs most of the time except in class so all in all, this just sucks.
This is me in my awful specs.
I signed up for a twitter account about 3 months ago. Follow me if you would. My screen name is
yiyu_chee. I update more frequently over there than on facebook, google+ or here.
Actually, a lot of things happened but it is impossible of me to jot down everything. That's all as for now.
CHEERS FOLKS!