Yes I am here to vent my anger.
Seriously, I do not get how people can start passing irrelevant comments about me when they know peanuts about me. How long have we been classmates? Less than 4 months. When I said classmates, you don't expect in dept knowledge of each other.
Oh and for goodness sake, I am not your calender that is suppose to remind you on everything single thing that you are suppose to do. Neither am I your secretary who is suppose to inform you things that you should know and by right should have been provided to you and should be made known to you. You are already in a higher level study. Don't expect people to spoon feed you. What's worst, you are 3 years older than me.
The reason why one is under scholarship is because they are financially in need. It doesn't mean that since there is no need for me to pay for my lectures I will have extra cash to party with. It also doesn't make sense when you demand me to treat you meals for the whole of next semester just because you think that I am taking part of the fees you paid as mine. I call this BULLYING! That's why I kept this piece of information from you from the start because I know I wouldn't have a good time when you knows about it. Well, BINGO!