Exam is finally over. Having spent most of my time studying for the past 1.5months and now suddenly not having anything to do makes me feels so uncomfortable. What's more, it is only Day 1 of my holiday and I am dying from boredom.
Not having enough sleep can caused my brain to malfunction. For example, during my last paper I sat at a wrong desk only to realise it after writing down all my particulars on the answer sheet. I did move to the allocated seat after that with embarrassment. It feels as though everyone was looking at me as I moved to the correct seat number. Luckily the person whose seat I sat on hasn't arrive. Otherwise having others tell you that you were sitting at their seat would be more embarrassing.
My day doesn't ends right there. I was so blur that I queued up outside a male handicap toilet with the male sign showing clearly on the door. This time round, it was until the man who is queuing behind me asked if the toilet was meant for male or female as he has seen females using it too. Since a handicap toilet is kind of 'unisex', I tried to remain calm and stood still in the queue.
I just can't stop making a fool out of myself. Thinking that my classmate's 21st celebration is on Friday (tonight), I went out to get her a present just yesterday. It was till minutes ago when I saw her in the theme dressing when I realised I made a mistake. Yup, her celebration was YESTERDAY! Now I am feeling so bad and sad at the same time since I do have the intention of going. I even promised that I will be there when we bumped into each other a few days ago.
Oh well, how screwed can I get...